Absolutely Free Blog Tool Saves You Time and
Gets You Traffic...
All at the Push of a Button!
Get more free blog tools like this at
How to use this RSS feed button tool in 7 quick and easy steps:
1. "Choose Feed Type" from the drop down box below.
2. Fill in the blanks that appear after you "Choose Feed
3. Select the RSS feed buttons from the list below.
4. Press the "Get RSS Feed Buttons Code" below.
5. Press the "Highlight All" button below
6. Copy the feed button code that is in the "Highlight All"
7. Paste the feed button code on your blog or website.
To use this free blog tool you will first need to login to your
Feedburner account, then either burn a new
rss feed or modify an existing rss feed. Click on the feed you want to feature, then click on Edit Feed Details. Here you will find the Feed Title and Feed Address. Copy & Paste them in the fields below. Select all the feeds you would like to feature on this tool below then click on Get Feedburner Feeds Code.
Copy & Paste the code given below into your website, blog, or wordpress
Tip: If you are adding the feed button
code to your Wordpress
blog website, paste the code into the sidebar.php file. Paste it between the <ul> and </ul> tags.)